Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 105

Thread: Are there any dolls you DON'T like?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Nethilia:
    I'm not a fan of Samantha--her clothes are too froofy for me. I kind of like her play dress, but that's it. I do like her stories--just not a fan of her dollness.

    Elizabeth would have been so cute--if they hadn't made her blonde. XP She just seems washed out, especially with all the pastel clothes and paleness. Like someone dropped poor Bethy in chlorine!

    Kaya isn't one of my faves either, because I love designing clothes for dolls and there's not much I could do with her unless I took her out of her time. But she's still a very pretty doll.

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow, we are on the same page! I am also not a fan or Kailey or Lindsey. AG 26 is iffy for me, and Nellie is okay, but not as cute in person as I would have thought (i sent her back [img]confused.gif[/img] )

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't really dislike any of the dolls.....

    *thinks*
    nope. none.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really never got into Kaya's stories, but I think she is a beautiful doll. I really do love them all, maybe some more than others. But it's hard not to fall in love with a doll when I meet it face to face.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by simplepretty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nethilia:
    I'm not a fan of Samantha--her clothes are too froofy for me. I kind of like her play dress, but that's it. I do like her stories--just not a fan of her dollness.

    Elizabeth would have been so cute--if they hadn't made her blonde. XP She just seems washed out, especially with all the pastel clothes and paleness. Like someone dropped poor Bethy in chlorine!

    Kaya isn't one of my faves either, because I love designing clothes for dolls and there's not much I could do with her unless I took her out of her time. But she's still a very pretty doll.

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">wow, we are on the same page! I am also not a fan or Kailey or Lindsey. AG 26 is iffy for me, and Nellie is okay, but not as cute in person as I would have thought (i sent her back [img]confused.gif[/img] )</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I read Kailey's story and didn't like her much, and I haven't seen much on Lindsey. She's okay, I guess.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, goodness, I love them all, lol! Although, the one AGOT I just don't like is #11. She's got that beautiful face mold, and that beautiful skin tone, and they went and ruined it with those awful bangs. Ick! I was so glad when they made #26 with the same beautiful skin and face, but so much nicer hair!

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like Elizabeth at all. I'm still mad that they inexplicably made her a blue eyed blonde and then changed Felicity's book illustrations to make it seem like Elizabeth always looked that way. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] I don't like her side curls or most of her clothes.

    That being said, I have nothing against blonde dolls. I am a blue eyed blonde myself. I love all the blonde dolls sans Elizabeth. And I just want to add, light blonde hair does not automatically equal BARBIE!!! I think it's a little unfair that every doll with this coloring seems to get labeled as "too Barbie-like."

  7. #37
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    I LOVE 'UM ALL!!!! Heeee-Hawwww!!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elizabeth is probably my least favorite and it's not because she has blonde hair. I just don't think the Josefina face mold works in this case. I always thought Nellie would have been cuter with the original face mold.

    AGT 11 used to be my least favorite until I saw the photos of Dionne's 11's - now I love her!

  9. #39
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't dislike any of them but I was disappointed in Elizabeth and didn't buy her. I already have friend dolls and my Elizabeth is much closer to the original version. I understand why AG changed her but I still wish they hadn't.

    For the same reason, I don't think I'll be buying Emily.

    Of all the historicals, my least favorite is Kaya, which is a shame because I really enjoy her stories. I think the problem is that I love clothes for the dolls and she has so few. But, of course, that is historically accurate.

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Out of every doll, I think my least favorite would probably be Kaya. I can not just get into her collection. I wouldn't be able to dress her in something pretty.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •